- I can do it... I must do it... I will do it!
- -- Peter Cannon src
History of character is unknown.
- This version of Peter Cannon (Earth-Four), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Peter Cannon was not owned by Charlton Comics; he was licensed to Charlton by his creator Pete Morisi. So when DC "bought" Peter Cannon from Charlton in 1983, they really only bought Charlton's license to publish Peter Cannon. When the original agreement between Charlton and Morisi expired, DC negotiated with Morisi (and/or his estate) directly to extend it for a while. But eventually, DC let the license lapse, and Morisi's estate has since licensed Peter Cannon to other publishers. As of 2012 , DC has no rights to publish Peter Cannon.
- 19 Appearances of Peter Cannon (Earth-Four)
- 3 Images featuring Peter Cannon (Earth-Four)
- 4 Quotations by or about Peter Cannon (Earth-Four)
- Character Gallery: Peter Cannon (Earth-Four)
- Thunderbolt at dccomics.com
- Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt at Wikipedia.org
- Don Markstein's Toonpedia: Peter Cannon...Thunderbolt
- International Catalogue of Superheroes: Thunderbolt
- Index of Charlton Comics with issue summaries