History of character is unknown.
- Matter Absorption: Void is capable of using his body as a circuit to shunt matter from one destination to another.
- Teleportation: Void can teleport his body between short distances.
- Power Loss: Void's transformation lasts for a limited amount of time, when he returns to his human form.
- This version of Void, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 5 Appearances of Peter McDonald (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Peter McDonald (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Peter McDonald (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Peter McDonald (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."