Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the comic book stories considered to be set on Earth-Two. It is an adaptation of General Blankenship. The original character was created by Stanley Ralph Ross, William Moulton Marston, and Harry G. Peter and first appeared in the episode "The New Original Wonder Woman" of the series Wonder Woman.
- Though Blankenship is named Philip in the TV series, the only indication to his first name in the comics is a door reading "J. Blankenship" in Wonder Woman #239. This is reconciled in The Essential Wonder Woman Encyclopedia, where is full name is given as J. Philip Blankenship.
- This version of Philip Blankenship (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 11 Appearances of Philip Blankenship (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Philip Blankenship (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Philip Blankenship (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Philip Blankenship (Earth-Two)