Phillip Reardon was a soldier in special forces. After being badly injured in battle, Phillip was discharged and took a job back home as a security guard. One night, a group of thieves broke in, badly beat him, and planted a bomb. When Batman arrived to stop them, Phillip had recovered, but his blurred vision caused him to mistake Batman for one of the robbers and attempt to fight him. The bomb exploded, blinding Reardon. A surgeon saved Reardon's sight by attaching his optic nerves to his fingertips! Phillip blames Batman for costing him his job and his sight and commits crimes as the Ten-Eyed Man in hopes of a rematch.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Philip Reardon/Ten-Eyed Man. The original character was created by Frank Robbins, Irv Novick, and Dick Giordano and first appeared in Batman #226.
- Ten-Eyed Man was voiced by Robin Atkin Downes.
- 4 Appearances of Philip Reardon (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Philip Reardon (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Philip Reardon (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Philip Reardon (The Brave and the Bold)