Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Olympian Physiology
- Archery: Apollo is the God of Archery and as such is legendary at wielding one.
- Artistry: As the god of Art Apollo is able to create the most beautiful art.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Bow and Arrows
- Sunblade (Formerly): The sword created by Hephaestus for Apollo at the dawn of human civilization, as one of the twelve weapons created for each member of the Gods of Olympus.
- This character is an adaptation of Apollo, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Phoebus Apollo was created by William Moulton Marston and Harry G. Peter, first appearing in Wonder Woman #3. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Phoebus Apollo first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Wonder Woman (Volume 4) #1 by Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang.
- Apollo was the inspiration for Andrew Pulaski when he chose his alias.
- Apollo had a deceased male lover, Hyacinth, as well as narrated in Greek mythology.
- 24 Appearances of Phoebus Apollo (Prime Earth)
- 8 Images featuring Phoebus Apollo (Prime Earth)
- 4 Quotations by or about Phoebus Apollo (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Phoebus Apollo (Prime Earth)