History of character is unknown.
- The Pigeon Person has only appeared in a Hostess CupCake ad, and therefore may not be part of the Earth-One canon. However, The Pigeon, an updated version of this character, was introduced in Prime Earth canon in Nightwing (Volume 4) #11 by Tim Seeley and Marcus To.
- This version of Pigeon Person (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Appearances of Pigeon Person (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Pigeon Person (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Pigeon Person (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Pigeon Person (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."