Pincus Bridge was a scientist who created the Pi-Meson field. Bridger turned rogue after an accident caused his reactor to explode, covering him with radiation and forcing him to remain locked away from society. Bridger eventually learned that the accident had given him the ability to project radioactive energy and transport his body to different places. Using this power, he tried to murder the people he blamed for his accident, but he was spotted by a blind girl, who alerted Batman and Superman about his crimes. Bridger and his energy projection called "The Pi-Meson Man", were stopped and locked away in a cell until a cure for his condition was found.
- This version of Pincus Bridger (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Enemy of Superman & Batman
- 1 Appearances of Pincus Bridger (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Pincus Bridger (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Pincus Bridger (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Pincus Bridger (Earth-One)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."