History of character is unknown.
- This version of Pinky, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Pinky was created by writer Otto Binder and artist Jack Binder for Fawcett Publications. In 1953, National Periodical Publications settled a long-running lawsuit against Fawcett citing that the character of Captain Marvel bore too much of a resemblance to their own character, Superman. After settling the case (by agreeing to no longer publish Captain Marvel), Fawcett discontinued publication of their entire comic book line and Pinky lapsed into obscurity. In 1972, DC Comics licensed many of the Fawcett characters, including Pinky, and established that they existed on the fictional parallel world known as Earth-S. The Fawcett characters made several appearances throughout various Silver Age DC titles including Shazam, World's Finest Comics and Justice League of America. In 1991, DC bought the Fawcett characters (including Pinky) outright.
- 20 Appearances of Pinky Butler (Earth-S)
- 2 Images featuring Pinky Butler (Earth-S)
- 2 Quotations by or about Pinky Butler (Earth-S)
- Character Gallery: Pinky Butler (Earth-S)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: