"Driving the Goils Woozy": Plastic Man gives his pal Woozy Winks some advice on how to pick-up girls. Woozy tries talking to a lady but gets tongue-tied. Luckily, Plas steps in and straightens things out, setting up a dinner date for
- Keep on top of that PHYSIQUE, Mr. Doorman. You never know, you could be GOVERNOR someday!
- -- Plastic Man
Appearing in "Driving the Goils Woozy"
Synopsis for "Driving the Goils Woozy"
Plastic Man gives his pal Woozy Winks some advice on how to pick-up girls. Woozy tries talking to a lady but gets tongue-tied. Luckily, Plas steps in and straightens things out, setting up a dinner date for his pal. Plas drives the two around town, transforming into incredible constructs, including a boat, which really wows Woozy's date. The boat becomes a Plastic-made makeshift restaurant, where Plas serves them dinner. An upset fish gets his shark pal to give Plas a bite though and a battle ensues but Plas manages to deter the shark. The lady declares to Woozy that this was the best date she had ever had and that he had better call her. Plas lets Woozy know that he owes him dish-washing for a month.
- This book was first published on June 16, 2004.
- No special notes.
- This issue's quote is a reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger, whom had recently been elected as Governor of California.
- Plastic Man drives Woozy and his date past Cole & Cavalieri Streets, homages to creator Jack Cole and editor Joey Cavalieri.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Plastic Man Vol 4 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Plastic Man series