Platinum Man is a liquid metal robot made of Iron with almost limitless shape shifting abbilities. He was designed by Dr. William Magnus a brilliant robotic expert. He returned as a bad guy working with a Missile Men and was holding Nameless hostage.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Elasticity: Platinum Man could stretch his body to great lengths
- Superhuman Durability Platinum's robotic casing is extremely durable to injury.Platinum possesses high resistance to chemical attack. Platinum is almost two times heavier than gold.
- Charisma: Platinum is extremely extroverted and has no reservation about her feelings for Will Magnus. Though Magnus shies away from Tina's affections, her charm and friendliness make her one of the most likeable of the Metal Men.
- Chemistry: Platinum is an expert in the field of chemistry as it relates to the element of platinum.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- An evil version of Platinum was created by the government and sent to attack Magnus after he refused to help them create androids to be used as weapons in 52.
- 2 Appearances of Platinum Man (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Platinum Man (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Platinum Man (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Platinum Man (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: