Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Platinum Man is a liquid metal robot made of Platinum with almost limitless shape-shifting abilities. He was designed by Dr. William Magnus a brilliant robotic expert. He returned as a bad guy working with a Missile Men and was holding Nameless hostage.
- Android Body
- Chemistry: Platinum is an expert in the field of chemistry as it relates to the element of platinum.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- An evil version of Platinum was created by the government and sent to attack Magnus after he refused to help them create androids to be used as weapons in 52.
- 2 Appearances of Platinum Man (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Platinum Man (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Platinum Man (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Platinum Man (New Earth)