Platinum Man is a liquid metal robot made of Platinum with almost limitless shape-shifting abilities. He was designed by Dr. William Magnus a brilliant robotic expert. He returned as a bad guy working with a Missile Men and was holding Nameless hostage.
- Android Body
- Chemistry: Platinum is an expert in the field of chemistry as it relates to the element of platinum.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- An evil version of Platinum was created by the government and sent to attack Magnus after he refused to help them create androids to be used as weapons in 52.
- 2 Appearances of Platinum Man (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Platinum Man (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Platinum Man (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Platinum Man (New Earth)