Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Discovered in 1930, Pluto is the best known of the dwarf planets of the Sol system. It is named after the Greek God of the Underworld, Pluto (aka Hades).
- In the late 1950s, three giant alien animals, a giant armadillo like creature, a giant jelly-fish, and a giant fire-breathing bird, were captured by the Challengers of the Unknown, who then turned them over to some aliens from Pluto, who removed these beasts back to Pluto.
- Early in WWII, German scientist Gootsden managed to strand eight members of the Justice Society on eight different planets. The Spectre was sent to Pluto, where he found a technologically-advanced sub-surface civilization of Andromedans, the "pale ones," led by Preyor, who were at war with the surface-dwelling "furred ones," led by Thermo. The Spectre imposed a peace treaty on both peoples, then returned to Earth.
- The German rocket carrying the Spectre to Pluto crossed an inter-dimensional border along the way, and his adventure actually took place on the Pluto of another universe (not the Pluto of the Earth-Two universe)
- Brainiac 13 once knocked the dwarf planet out of its orbit during the conflict known as Our Worlds At War.
DC One Million
- In the distant Future, Batman will have a base on Pluto.
- In 2006, Pluto was no longer classified as an "official" planet.