Originally a steam-powered, non-sentient machine that spoke using wax cylinder recordings of Sinclair's voice, Pneuman's original body was destroyed in the earthquake that killed his maker. Tom Strong later rebuilt his childhood caretaker and has looked after him ever since, continuously upgrading Pneuman's hardware and operating systems while still retaining the original design his father created.
By the year 2000, Pneuman is now in possession of a highly advanced A.I. system that has granted him self-awareness. He is treated like a member of the Strong family and shares an antagonistic friendship with Solomon.
- Though he is stronger than a human, he really isn't designed for combat.
- Pneuman is short for Pneumatic Man.
- 26 Appearances of Pneuman (Earth-ABC)
- 6 Images featuring Pneuman (Earth-ABC)
- Quotations by or about Pneuman (Earth-ABC)
- Character Gallery: Pneuman (Earth-ABC)
This character, team, organization or group of characters exists under the continuity of the America's Best Comics company/imprint, and its respectively owned titles. America's Best Comics was originally an independent publisher, started by notable creator Alan Moore, but was bought by WildStorm Productions, a subsidiary of DC Comics, making all its material DC property. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Earth-ABC Characters category."