- Everyone has their life ahead of them until they die. It's not how long you can stretch it out -- it's what you do with it.
- -- Pol Krinn src
Pol Krinn aka Magnetic Kid is the younger brother of Cosmic Boy (Rokk Krinn). Pol is from Braal, and has magnetic powers. He was skilled enough with his magnetic powers to become a successful Magno-ball player like his older brother.
When his Cosmic Boy became less involved with the team, Pol decided to join the Legion Academy. He followed in Cosmic Boy footsteps by wearing costume that like his brother wore when he first started the team
Magnetic Kid joined the Legion of Super-Heroes along with members Sensor Girl, Polar Boy, Tellus and Quislet. While working as a Legionnaire refined his magnetic powers to help set himself apart from Cosmic Boy.
The Magic Wars
When the Archmage was released, magic returned to the universe and the laws of science began failing. Magnetic Kid was one of the active Legionnaires dealing with this crisis. The Archmage sealed Sorcerers' World in a magical barrier that required a human sacrifice to open it. The Legion decided to find another way, but Magnetic Kid selflessly flew into it. Polar Boy tried to chase him and talk him out of it. Magnetic Kid told them not to waste his sacrifice, and committed suicide to save the universe.
- Magnetic Limitation: Magnetic Kid's power cannot affect non-magnetic metals, such as aluminum and gold, or organic substances like wood.
- Distance Limitation: Distance affects the limit his magnetic control has over an object, as does the amount of metal in or on that object.
- 53 Appearances of Pol Krinn (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 2 Images featuring Pol Krinn (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Quotations by or about Pol Krinn (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Pol Krinn (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Magnetic Kid at dccomics.com
- Magnetic Kid at Wikipedia.org
- Pol Krinn article at Memory Beta, the licensed Star Trek publication Wikia.
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Legion of Super-Heroes member