Whenever he was brought to the year 5700 AD, Hal Jordan's mind would be wiped out and would require the Solarians to implant false memories. Creating the identity of Pol Manning, a space explorer for Jordan while acting on Earth. After a number of times in the future, Hal subconsciously created a evil doppelganger of himself who took on the Pol Manning identity.
After terrorizing the Solarians, Pol would be defeated by Hal Jordan who would travel to the year 5700 under his own power. Pol would be mentally conditioned to be a functional member of their society. His current fate is unknown, as another Green Lantern, Salakk has been brought to the future and taken the Pol Manning identity.
- This version of Pol Manning (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Pol Manning (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Pol Manning (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Pol Manning (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Pol Manning (Earth-One)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: