One of the three Elder Gods (sons of Cronus), Poseidon was the god of the sea. He was one of the most powerful gods in Olympus, second only to his brother Zeus. He lived in a beautiful palace under the sea and caused earthquakes when he was in a rage.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Superhuman Strength: Olympian strength level is many times that of most super-beings, the exact limits of which have never been measured. It is generally accepted they are sufficiently strong enough to lift 100 tons with minimal effort.
- Superhuman Speed: Olympians are capable of moving faster the the finest human athlete.
- Energy Manipulation: Olympians has the power to control and project multiple types of energy.
- Metamorphosis: Olympians can alter their physical form (presumably) into any shape that they can choose.
- Immortality: Olympians are immortal and will never truly die. Olympians do not age the way a normal human does.
- Invulnerability: Olympians are cannot be physically harmed by conventional means.
- Power Distribution: Olympians are can bestow a portion of their power unto others.
- Self-Sustenance: Olympians dor not require water or nourishment.
- Superhuman Stamina: Olympians are can operate for prolonged periods of time without tiring. They do not require sleep.
- Magical Manipulation: Olympians have the power to manipulate vast amounts of magic energy to nearly any effect they desires.
Command of the Ocean and all life in it, with the exception of Aquaman.
Class 100+ ; It is generally accepted Poseidon is sufficiently strong enough to lift 100 tons with minimal effort.
Mortal Faith: Poseidon's vitality is dependent upon humanity's faith in the gods (though this has not always been consistent). When humanity's belief in the gods wanes, the gods lose a portion of their power. As such, their ability to influence the course of human events decreases.
- 32 Appearances of Poseidon (New Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Poseidon (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Poseidon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Poseidon (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: