|Relatives||Cronus (father), Rhea (mother), Zeus, Hades (brothers), Hera, Hestia, Demeter (sisters), Triton, Euphemus (sons)|
|Affiliation||Gods of Olympus|
|Base Of Operations||Aegae - His Undersea Realm|
|Occupation||God of the Seas|
|Unusual Features||Poseidon often appears as a mer-man with the hind-quarters of a fish. He is about twenty five feet long in this form.|
One of the three Elder Gods (sons of Cronus), Poseidon was the god of the sea. He was one of the most powerful gods in Olympus, second only to his brother Zeus. He lived in a beautiful palace under the sea and caused earthquakes when he was in a rage.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Immortality: Every Olympian will never age.
- Hydrokinesis: The god of the seas.
- Amphibian: 
- Superhuman Strength
- Size Alteration: Poseidon can grow to giant size.
- Weather Manipulation: power level lesser than Zeus; It only affects the climate over maritime areas. 
- This character is an adaptation of Poseidon, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 45 Appearances of Poseidon (New Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Poseidon (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Poseidon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Poseidon (New Earth)
- Poseidon at dccomics.com
- Poseidon at Wikipedia.org
- Poseidon at the Guide to the Mythological Universe
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: