One of the three Elder Gods (sons of Cronus), Poseidon was the god of the sea. He was one of the most powerful gods in Olympus, second only to his brother Zeus. He lived in a beautiful palace under the sea and caused earthquakes when he was in a rage.
- Immortality: Like all Olympians, Poseidon is immune to the effects of aging. He has not aged since reaching adulthood. He cannot die by any conventional means, and is immune to all known Earthly diseases and infections.
- Hydrokinesis: As the Olympian God of the Seas, Poseidon has Nigh-Omnipotent control over all forms of water. He can control, create and manipulate water such as making an entire ocean into a puddle or creating tsunamis.He can use his control over water to create powerful water blasts at his opponents. He is the greatest swimmer on the Earth. He can move at superhuman speeds while in water, and communicate with all the sea creatures. He can breathe under water for indefinitely and can breathe oxygen as well.
- Amphibian: 
- Superhuman Strength
- Size Alteration: Poseidon can grow to giant size.
- Weather Manipulation: power level lesser than Zeus; It only affects the climate over maritime areas. 
- This character is an adaptation of Poseidon, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 49 Appearances of Poseidon (New Earth)
- 7 Images featuring Poseidon (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Poseidon (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Poseidon (New Earth)
- Poseidon at dccomics.com
- Poseidon at Wikipedia.org
- Poseidon at the Guide to the Mythological Universe