History of character is unknown.
- Power Ring Mastery: His constructs are among the most powerful. When he creates them, one often witnesses an "afterburner" behind him of all his stray thoughts unconnected to the job at hand.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths and is an adaptation of Power Ring. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky and first appeared in Justice League of America #29.
- Power Ring was voiced by Nolan North.
- Power Ring is the evil counterpart of Green Lantern
- 1 Appearances of Power Ring (Crisis on Two Earths)
- 2 Images featuring Power Ring (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Quotations by or about Power Ring (Crisis on Two Earths)
- Character Gallery: Power Ring (Crisis on Two Earths)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."