The first known Power Ring of the Qward Universe was a unnamed thunderer who was part of the second Crime Syndicate.
- This version of Power Ring is indigenous to the antimatter reality where Thunderers were adapted to operate similar to the dead Earth-Three Crime Syndicate of America. The Thunderer Crime Syndicate members were all easily identified against the original Earth-Three Crime Syndicate due to their enlarged eyes such as the Thunderer Johnny Quick except for Power Ring who wears a mask over his face thus covering his enlarged eyes.
- 1 Appearances of Power Ring (Thunderer)
- 1 Images featuring Power Ring (Thunderer)
- Quotations by or about Power Ring (Thunderer)
- Character Gallery: Power Ring (Thunderer)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.