"Time, Time, Time--See What's Become of Me": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- After years of study and research, the time for revenge has come at last.
- -- Chronos
Appearing in "Time, Time, Time--See What's Become of Me"
- The Atom (Flashback and main story)
- Chronos (Flashback and main story)
- Maureen (First appearance)
- Agent Bailey
- Kevin Stevens
- Atom Villains (Flashback only)
- Blue Beetle (Flashback only)
- David Palmer (Flashback only)
- Jean Loring (Flashback only)
- Justice League of America (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Time, Time, Time--See What's Become of Me"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The cover is an homage to Atom #28.
- This issue contains flashbacks to Atom #8, Atom #28, Blue Beetle #22, and Justice League of America #14.
The Chronos henchman named Ron in this issue is Ronald Morning. Ron is the father of Lori Morning a child who is cared for by the Legion of Super-Heroes Post-Zero Hour.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power of the Atom Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Power of the Atom series
- Images from Power of the Atom Vol 1 6
Links and References