Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Time, Time, Time--See What's Become of Me": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- After years of study and research, the time for revenge has come at last.
- -- Chronos
Appearing in "Time, Time, Time--See What's Become of Me"
- The Atom (Flashback and main story)
- Chronos (Flashback and main story)
- Maureen (First appearance)
- Agent Bailey
- Kevin Stevens
- Atom Villains (Flashback only)
- Blue Beetle (Flashback only)
- David Palmer (Flashback only)
- Jean Loring (Flashback only)
- Justice League of America (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Time, Time, Time--See What's Become of Me"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The cover is an homage to Atom #28.
- This issue contains flashbacks to Atom #8, Atom #28, Blue Beetle #22, and Justice League of America #14.
The Chronos henchman named Ron in this issue is Ronald Morning. Ron is the father of Lori Morning a child who is cared for by the Legion of Super-Heroes Post-Zero Hour.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Power of the Atom Vol 1 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Power of the Atom series
- Images from Power of the Atom Vol 1 6
Links and References