The Prankster fought against an oppressive regime in the city of Ultrapolis, in a possible alternate future where even playing music without a permit was a capital crime. The Prankster used humor as a weapon in his arsenal, since humor was outlawed in Ultrapolis.
'Magic Flute' and various other devices designed by his associate, Hiram Grave.
- The Prankster was a backup feature in Charlton's Thunderbolt series. He has yet to appear in any comic published by DC Comics, but he would have presumably been among the Action Heroes characters that DC purchased from Charlton in 1983.
- This version of Prankster (Earth-Four), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Prankster (Earth-Four)
- 1 Images featuring Prankster (Earth-Four)
- Quotations by or about Prankster (Earth-Four)
- Character Gallery: Prankster (Earth-Four)