The Predator, however, is in fact the ultimate embodiment of love - love with nothing to temper it. The love entity has inhabited several hosts over the last millennium, most notably the Earth-woman Carol Ferris. The entity emphasizes the aggressive nature in one's being, making the subject paranoid and highly obsessive. The Predator imbues its host with the power to latch onto and manipulate people's minds, and is able to change and affect them at the host's will.
The Predator entity is love incarnate with all of love's power at its disposal.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 38 Appearances of Predator (New Earth)
- 12 Images featuring Predator (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Predator (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Predator (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: