Middle daughter of Lady Emerald and a good friend of Amethyst. After the death of her eldest sister at the hands of Dark Opal, she became more and more concerned with the fate of Gemworld, as well as her mother's deteriorating mental state. After vizier Arliyan poisoned the lady, the princess was ready to take the title of Lady. But from behind the scenes, Fire Jade sabotaged the investitute.
She learned from Prince Garnet that Fire Jade was her mother, and together with him and Amethyst ended her terror. With her mother truly dead, the princess assumed the title of Lady Emerald.
Some years later, she died without children. As her youngest sister lived on Earth at the time, the Emerald Domain was placed under the protectorate of Lady Sapphire.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- Revealed to be deceased with no issue in Amethyst (Volume 3) #3.
- 16 Appearances of Princess Emerald II (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Princess Emerald II (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Princess Emerald II (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Princess Emerald II (New Earth)