A communist scientist from a hostile country, Professor Snakelocks went to America under the guise of diplomatic immunity, with his inventions, one of which is the Sizzler, whose mission is to wreak havoc across the country. He operated inside of a glider, where he observed the Sizzler battling against Doc Magnus and the Metal Men, which she turned the former into a robot and the latter into human beings. At first Snakelocks was successful, however he did not counted on The Sizzler falling in love for Doc Magnus, which lead to his defeat as Sizzler betrayed him.
Even when captured, Snakelocks try to escape using first with robot soldiers and then live shells, both of which were stopped by the Metal Men. When Snakelocks was recaptured, he tried to warn Doc Magnus about how treacherous Sizzler may be, but as he does so The Sizzler lashes out and transforms the evil professor into a robot. He was eventually change back to human when the Metal Men defeated his ally, The Lizard.
- Robotic Engineering: Professor Snakelocks appears to be quite intelligent, building robots that stay miniaturized until expose to air, and creating something as powerful as Sizzler from the energy of the Aurora Borealis.
- This version of Professor Snakelocks (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Professor Snakelocks (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Professor Snakelocks (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Professor Snakelocks (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Professor Snakelocks (Earth-One)