Appearing in "A Faerie Romance"
- Little Margie
- Jack Faust (a magician) (First appearance)
- Trish "Trixie" Bangs (Sophie's mom)
- Charlton Sennet (Flashback only) (1779)
- Emily Sennet (Flashback only) (1779)
- South Tower Hospital
- The Immateria
Synopsis for "A Faerie Romance"
Meanwhile, Sophie Bangs and her friend, Stacia, go to the library to find out who is "Promethea." There, Sophie reads the life story of Charlton Sennet, who is the author of A Faerie Romance.
She learns that Sennet's inspiration for Promethea was his housemaid, Anna. She and Sennet had an affair, and his marriage ended soon after. He and Anna had a child, but it was only "half real." When Anna died during childbirth, Sennet became overwhelmed with loneliness.
While reading Sennet's story, a magician, named Jack Faust, approaches Sophie in the library. He begins to antagonize her, but their meeting is interrupted when Stacia notices them holding hands.
Back at the hospital, Barbara's life seems to be slipping away.
- Williams' cover bears a dedication to another artist, William Morris.
- Charles Vess illustrates pages 8-15, Charlton Sennet's story.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Promethea Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Promethea series
- Images from Promethea Vol 1 4
Links and References
- No external links.