Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He then tried to convince Brainiac 5 that he was his father. He claimed that he was transformed by aliens and the power of an exploding sun. He confessed that he had once been an ordinary mortal scientist who was studying a star when his life support failed. This placed him in a drug-induced suspended animation. He was then found by aliens who teleported his "corpse" into a nearby star at the moment of a super-nova. His mind fused with the exploding plasma and the supernova apparently collapsed into a pulsar with a living heart.
Stargrave sent Brainiac 5 to Zerox to steal Mordru's power, but once he arrived on the Sorcerors' World, he was told by the Star Stone that Stargrave was, in fact, Brainiac One—Superman's foe from the 20th Century. When Brainiac 5 heared this, he swore revenge on Stargrave and threaten to kill him.
Stargrave's next plan was to reactivate the ancient Coluan computers that created him and turn the Coluan people into slaves. He failed, and Superboy and Wildfire punched him into the sun.
When the planet Bismoll went to an all-computer world system, it attracted the attention of Stargrave. The only heroes Senator Tenzil Kem (formally Matter-Eater Lad) could call upon was the Legion of Substitute Heroes. Stargrave is eventually destroyed when Stone Boy is dropped on the android's head, splitting him in two.
- Superhuman Strength: In his first encounter with the Legion, he literally punched Superboy off the planet.
- Invulnerability: Easily withstood the combined might of Lightning Lad, Star Boy, Saturn Girl, and Star Boy.
- Telepathy: Able to read minds with ease.
- Energy Projection: Energy blasts capable of sending people through time.
His true identity is unknown. He claimed to be Brainiac 5's father, as well as the original Brainiac (Superman's foe).
- 11 Appearances of Pulsar Stargrave (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 4 Images featuring Pulsar Stargrave (Pre-Zero Hour)
- 1 Quotations by or about Pulsar Stargrave (Pre-Zero Hour)
- Character Gallery: Pulsar Stargrave (Pre-Zero Hour)
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.