Punch, along with another similar looking henchman named Judy, joined the Joker as his right-hand men. Punch and Judy frequently are seen with the Joker doing all the heavy lifting. Joker does not care much for the duo because the clown has sacrificed the two to the Batman on multiple occasions to make his own escape.
- Although Punch and Judy never speak, when Clayface impersonated them, he did so with British accents.
- 6 Appearances of Punch (The Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Punch (The Batman)
- Quotations by or about Punch (The Batman)
- Character Gallery: Punch (The Batman)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Batman Villain(s) from the 2004 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 2004 television show The Batman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "The Batman (TV Series) Villains category."
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."