Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
History of character is unknown.
- The Puzzles are Coming/The Duo is Slumming was originally written for the Riddler, but when it was discovered Frank Gorshin would no longer be available to play the part, the episode was rewritten for an original character called Mr. Conundrum , who would later become the Puzzler after ABC had gained permission from DC Comics to use this name (Superman had once fought a villain called the Puzzler).
- The original Riddler episode (see previous footnote) was originally entitled A Penny for your Riddles/They're Worth a Lot More.
- 2 Appearances of Puzzler (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Puzzler (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Puzzler (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Puzzler (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|1966-1968 Batman television series and the 1966 Batman feature film. This template will categorize articles that include it into Batman TV Series Characters.|
|Batman Villain(s) from the 1966 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 1966 film or related television show. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Batman (1966 TV Series) Villains category."