Lissa Raven was the daughter of a brilliant psychologist who specialized in the working of the brain. Her father invented a machine that removes all worry from a person's thoughts. Lissa made herself the test subject, but something went wrong. The device robbed her of a conscience, turning her into a criminal. She started calling herself the Queen Bee, and became a rival to Mr. America.
Eventually, her father built another machine that would change Lissa back to normal. Afterward, she had no memory of her criminal activities, so Mr. America let her stay with her dad rather than arrest her.
- enemy of Mister America
- This version of Queen Bee (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse saving all the alternate realities though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 5 Appearances of Queen Bee (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Queen Bee (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Queen Bee (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Queen Bee (Earth-Two)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: