- Hell, I never claimed to be sane. At least not while I was in my right mind.
- -- Green Arrow
Appearing in "The Silent Parable"
- Jake (Dies)
- Reverend Jeremiah Hatch (Appears only as a corpse)
- Richard Dragon (flashback only)
- Mayor Fermin's mansion (flashback only) (Destroyed in this issue)
Synopsis for "The Silent Parable"
O-Sensei wants to be buried next to his Japanese wife, once he's dead. However, her family has moved her body because they do not want their family disgraced by him.
When they all finally meet, Batman has already done his detective work and informs the others that O-Sensei's wife is buried on an island off the Malayan coast. He's also purchased a boat for their use which is docked in Malaya. He then leaves, as his debt is now paid. The rest of the group head to Malaya. When they arrive, they're beset by assassins, but dispatch them easily.
O-Sensei and the others ride out to mid-sea, but a storm causes the engines to give out. The boat capsizes and the O-Sensei drowns. The others make it to shore and try again to head for the island, only to discover that the remains of O-Sensei's wife are not there.
Vic returns home and a package arrives from Gotham. It is a letter from Batman. The message reads that he has found out more information about the case. It turns out that the boat carrying the body of O-Sensei's wife was caught in a storm, her remains fell overboard. Vic suddenly realizes that he did not fail in his mission, as O-Sensei is now resting at the bottom of the sea next to his wife's bones.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Annual Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question Annual series
- More Fun Comics #73-107
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters
- Green Arrow: Year One
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
Links and References
- No external links.
|Part I: Detective Comics Annual #1||Part II: Green Arrow Annual #1||Part III: Question Annual #1|