"Santa Prisca": When the Question awakens from his hallucinating trip, he finds a flight schedule that one of his attackers must have dropped.
- I did you a favor when I slugged you in college. Because of that one, single punch you became a Marine officer and a fine, upstanding member of our most renowned federal agency. That one punch. In that case... SMACK! Congratulations. You are now a shoo-in for the presidency.
- -- Vic Savage
Appearing in "Santa Prisca"
- Hector Gomez (El Beato)
- Marty Basin
- Santa Prisca (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Santa Prisca"
When the Question awakens from his hallucinating trip, he finds a flight schedule that one of his attackers must have dropped.
The Question then flys to the isle of Santa Prisca. That evening he dons his mask and heads to the barrio. Once there he stops a sexual assault in which a woman kills her attempted assaulter. He learns that the dead man was a guard captain at the Spanish fort El Forteleza, where he suspects Aristotle Rodor is being held. The Question dons the mans uniform as he comes up with a rescue plan.
To be continued...
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question series
Links and References
- No external links.