- Frosty, huh? Kinda catchy. I like it. Like it a lot. You may have a great future as a copywriter.
- -- The Question
Appearing in "The Sacrifice"
- Reverend Jeremiah Hatch (Final appearance; Dies)
- Wesley Fermin
- Jackie Connelly
- Hub City
- Mayor Fermin's mansion
- St Catherine's Orphanage
Synopsis for "The Sacrifice"
Drunk, mayor Wesley Fermin decides to go for a drive and crashes through the mansion's closed gate, hitting a tree. His men drag him out of the car and back to the mansion, leaving the gate wide open for the Question to pass through.
The Question takes out two of Hatch's goons. In the meantime, Hatch is preparing to sacrifice Jackie Connelly at the stroke of midnight. Just as he raises the knife, the Question appears. Hatch believes he is an angel sent from God and he drops the knife when the Question tells him to. The Question frees Myra and Jackie and decides to let Hatch live. Myra grabs the dropped knife and kills Hatch.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question series
Links and References
- No external links.