Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The World, the Flesh, and the Devil": The pieces of the puzzle are coming together for The Question as he goes to war with a the "Subterraneans," a high-tech gang of villains who commit crimes from the sewers of Metropolis.
- It's time to put them on notice... that appearances can be deceiving. And thing's are not always as they seem. A debt of honor is owed to you Metropolis. I've come to collect.
- -- The Question
Appearing in "The World, the Flesh, and the Devil"
- The Subterraneans
- Miles Van Vliet
- Six True Words
Synopsis for "The World, the Flesh, and the Devil"
- This book was first published on January 5, 2005.
- This issue is reprinted in the The Question: Falling in Place collection.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question series
- Images from Question Vol 2 3
Links and References
- No external links.