"The World, the Flesh, and the Devil": The pieces of the puzzle are coming together for The Question as he goes to war with a the "Subterraneans," a high-tech gang of villains who commit crimes from the sewers of Metropolis.
- It's time to put them on notice... that appearances can be deceiving. And thing's are not always as they seem. A debt of honor is owed to you Metropolis. I've come to collect.
- -- The Question
Appearing in "The World, the Flesh, and the Devil"
- The Subterraneans
- Miles Van Vliet
- Six True Words
Synopsis for "The World, the Flesh, and the Devil"
- This book was first published on January 5, 2005.
- This issue is reprinted in the The Question: Falling in Place collection.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question series
Links and References
- No external links.