"Inside Out": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I've got a little speech that I give to newly-arrived vigilantes. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not omniscient. I'm a busy guy, and I can't always give the street's the attention it needs. So, I can use the help. But I require in all instances that laws are obeyed and civil rights are observed. Anything less, and you'll be on the next train out. It's that simple.
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Inside Out"
- The Question (also disguised as Psychopomp)
- The Subterraneans
- Dr. Fornier
- Miles Van Vliet
- Six True Words
- Science Spire (Under Construction)
Synopsis for "Inside Out"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on February 2, 2005.
- This issue is reprinted in the The Question: Falling in Place collection.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question series
- Images from Question Vol 2 4
Links and References
- No external links.