Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Inside Out": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- I've got a little speech that I give to newly-arrived vigilantes. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not omniscient. I'm a busy guy, and I can't always give the street's the attention it needs. So, I can use the help. But I require in all instances that laws are obeyed and civil rights are observed. Anything less, and you'll be on the next train out. It's that simple.
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Inside Out"
- The Question (also disguised as Psychopomp)
- The Subterraneans
- Dr. Fornier
- Miles Van Vliet
- Six True Words
- Science Spire (Under Construction)
Synopsis for "Inside Out"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on February 2, 2005.
- This issue is reprinted in the The Question: Falling in Place collection.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Vol 2 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question series
- Images from Question Vol 2 4
Links and References
- No external links.