"Devil's in the Details, Part Six: Falling in Place": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- For certain questions, sometimes the best answer... is no answer at all.
- -- The Question
Appearing in "Devil's in the Details, Part Six: Falling in Place"
- The Question (also disguised as Psychopomp)
- Miles Van Vliet
- The Subterraneans
- Metropolis Police Department
- Six True Words (Ghost)
- Science Spire (Under Construction)
Synopsis for "Devil's in the Details, Part Six: Falling in Place"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on April 20, 2005.
- This issue is reprinted in the The Question: Falling in Place collection.
- On the platform of the Metropolis railroad station is a poster of Superman's torn cape, surrounded by debris, and flapping in the wind like a flag. Underneath the iconic "Death of Superman" image reads; "We Will Never Forget."
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Vol 2 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question series
Links and References
- No external links.