Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Qwesjun was a pirate serving in space with an alien crew that battled the Thanagarian hero Hawkman. He was a mist-like creature that had the ability to appear as any living thing's heart's desire. During the battle with the hero, Qwesjun takes the form of Hawkwoman which distracts him allowing the pirates enough time to knock him out.
Qwesjun operates as the ships jailer calls with food to one of the prisoners called Plert all he sees is a female of his race, but Hawkman sees Shayera Hol. This image then turns to Mavis Trent, and Superman.
Hawkman defeats Qwesjun by concentrating on people he hates. Qwesjun takes the form of many, including Hyathis and John Small, and Hawkman turns his frustration against him. Hawkman then defeats Karniss Gor, Veneer, and Drekk, but Czemm has used the space-suit to fly to Hawkman's ship, leaving him and Plert stranded on the wreck.
- This version of Qwesjun (Earth-One), including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 3 Appearances of Qwesjun (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Qwesjun (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Qwesjun (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Qwesjun (Earth-One)
|Hawkman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Hawkman, or his associates Hawkgirl and Hawkwoman. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Hawkman Villains category."