|Real Name||Salah Miandad|
|Creators||Chuck Dixon, Julian Lopez|
|First Appearance||Appearance of Death|
Salah Miandad was a scientist who worked alongside Francine Langstrom as a member of Batman's second incarnation of the Outsiders. He helped work on the REMAC project (a modification of O.M.A.C.), and operated the Remac unit remotely from the Batcave alongside the other Outsiders in combat until a technological accident fused his consciousness into the robot's.
- Psychic Link: Salah's consciousness was fused with the REMAC unit. If REMAC somehow became incapacitated so would Salah.
- 8 Appearances of Salah Miandad (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Salah Miandad (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Salah Miandad (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Salah Miandad (New Earth)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
|Outsiders member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the super-hero team known as the Outsiders, in any of its various incarnations. They are a black ops team dedicated to fighting evil and taking the fall in public opinion that bigger groups like the Justice League cannot, started by Batman to avoid being crippled by public relations needs. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Outsiders members" category.