The Racer was a criminal who worked in Gotham City. After each crime, he would use a modern sport vehicle for his getaways. Racer's car was even faster than the Batmobile, but it was soon revealed that the real Batmobile was being repaired. Meanwhile, Batman used a phony replica of the vehicle, which gave Racer the advantage. When the real Batmobile was fixed, Batman captured Racer in a matter of seconds.
- This version of Racer, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985-86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 2 Appearances of Racer (Earth-One)
- 1 Images featuring Racer (Earth-One)
- Quotations by or about Racer (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Racer (Earth-One)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."