|This page is similar in name or subject to other pages.
Rachel Roth existed in an alternate future timeline wherein the former members of the Teen Titans grew up and assumed the legacies left behind by their late predecessors. Rachel was once the Teen Titan known as Raven, but as she grew older, she embraced her more demonic urges and became known as Dark Raven. She was a member of the West Coast Titans branch commonly referred to as Titans Tomorrow. Dark Raven took pleasure from feeling emotions of fear and anguish from those around her. She was present during the interrogation of mercenary Slade Wilson.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Empathy: Psionic ability of empathy, the power to absorb emotions, enabling her to feel the feelings of others.
- Emotion Negation: She can also use her empathy to steal emotions from others, rendering them emotionally "numb".
- Empathic Healing: She can absorb the pain of injured people to ease their suffering, and induce rapid healing.
- Telekinesis: Ability to move objects with mind and she uses this ability to lift up heavy objects like a couch or a car.
- Soul-Self: Raven can manifest her "Soul-Self" through astral projection. It normally takes the form of either her human shape or a giant raven.
- Astral Projection: Through the use of her soul-self, Raven can project her consciousness into the mind, for therapeutic purposes (to aid in her own meditation, or to help calm an agitated ally), or for offensive attacks, rendering her enemies unconscious.
- Teleportation: It also serves as a way to travel into other dimensions. Using her soul-self, she can teleport herself and others over vast distances.
- Flight: With her new body came new powers and new abilities, the ability to fly being one of them.
- This version of Raven has all of the same powers as her mainstream New Earth counterpart.
- 7 Appearances of Rachel Roth (Titans Tomorrow)
- 2 Images featuring Rachel Roth (Titans Tomorrow)
- Quotations by or about Rachel Roth (Titans Tomorrow)
- Character Gallery: Rachel Roth (Titans Tomorrow)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: