A criminal mastermind who thought he only had one month left to live, the Hand freed a number of criminals from prison and made them his 'five fingers' in order to execute various plots across America. The Seven Soldiers of Victory formed to put a stop to the heists and defeated the Hand. He later came back as the Iron Hand and used the power of the cosmic Nebula Man to fight the Seven Soldiers, the Justice Society, and the Justice League.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 7 Appearances of Ramon Solomano (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Ramon Solomano (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ramon Solomano (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ramon Solomano (New Earth)