Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ramsey Spencer was the son of Kate Spencer and her novelist ex-husband. At the age of six he stopped a semi truck while saving his dog, Thor. Kate found out that his powers stem from his great-grand father Iron Munro, and not Al Pratt as originally thought. Like Iron Munro and his great-great-grandfather, Hugo Danner, Ramsey developed superpowers very early in life. He struggled to deal with these throughout his childhood.
Some Years Later
The final issue of Manhunter (vol. 4 issue 38) depicted his future approximately 15 years later. Kate is still active as the Manhunter. Ramsey just graduated from film school and is living happily with his boyfriend, who also comes from a superpowered family. Todd Rice and Damon Matthews are still part of Ramsey's life. Iron Munro and Sandra Knight are as well. At his graduation party, he, his family, and his friends use their powers to take down Mrs. Lovet and
Sweeney Todd's spirit, who has possessed Ramsey's "Uncle" Bones. Being around so many super powered friends and family, Ramsey naturally feels the urge to become a superhero himself. His mother finally comes to terms with his desire and gives him a suit designed by Dylan Battles similar to her own suit. With his natural superpowers and his battle suit, Ramsey begins his career along side his mom as the new Manhunter.
- Lightning 
- Since Iron Munro was said to be the illegitimate son of Hugo Danner (star of the 1930 novel, Gladiator), Ramsey is part of the oldest super powered lineages in D.C. Comics. Since most of the generations were illegitimate, all of his ancestors had different surnames, thus obscuring this heritage. He is currently the only fifth generation metahuman (his grandfather being the only one who was not a hero).
- Through his great-grandmother, Sandra Knight, he is third cousins to Ted Knight.
- 36 Appearances of Ramsey Robinson (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Ramsey Robinson (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ramsey Robinson (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ramsey Robinson (New Earth)
This is an in-universe article with out-of-universe material.