- Originally, Nightshade had no powers; he used engineering to create electromechanical plants That Earth-Two-era version of this character was definitely killed, per Page 10, Panel 1, Caption.
- In All-Star Squadron Vol 1 51, also set on Earth-Two, Nightshade changed his name to Ramulus, was retconned as having a natural power over plants, and as being still alive.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 10 Appearances of Ramulus (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Ramulus (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ramulus (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ramulus (New Earth)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.