Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Raptor Armor is a military prototype developed and built by Lex Luthor. After discovering a critical failure in the design, Luthor left the project and ordered the destruction of the armor. Norman Bowles,one of Lexcorp's managers, exploited the situation and stole the armor for his own purposes.
He hired Jace Lorens to wear the armor, but a radiation leak in the costume was killing him slowly. After the death of Lorens, Norman Bowles ordered the scientists to study his body and armor remains to build an more advanced suit. The new user named Cunningham tested the armor's abilities in the center of the New York City until confromted by Nightwing, who used the armor's weaponry against itself, destroying definitively.
The two versions of the Raptor armor were made of an alloy of titanium and lead strengthened to be able to contain the radiation of its energy source and support firing of heavy weapons. Both armors provided the following:
- Enhanced Strength: To the point he could lift a car.
- Heads-Up-Display: On the inside of the lead-plastic visor. Integrated with a radio communicator.
- Napalm Progectors: Through the gloves from a storage tank contained in the armor's back.
- Flight: Via jets in the boots and stabalized with wings connected to the arms.
- Internal Air Supply: Allowed flight at high elevations and long distances.
- This armor only appeared in the "Targets" story arc from Nightwing (Volume 2) which was set in the New Earth continuity.
Links and References