Rath is an immortal demon. Along with his brothers Abnegazar and Ghast, he comprises one third of the family commonly referred to as the Demons Three. The Demons Three ruled the galaxy a billion years ago before being banished by beings known as the Timeless Ones. Through the efforts of a sorcerer named Felix Faust, the brothers have come to Earth time and again, but they are almost always foiled by the super-hero team known as the Justice League of America. Rath is linked to a mystical artifact known as the Silver Wheel of Nyorlath. Anyone in possession of the Wheel can summon and control Rath.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985-86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 23 Appearances of Rath (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Rath (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Rath (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Rath (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."