|Real Name||Ray Thompson|
|Current Alias||Ray Thompson|
|Base Of Operations||Seaboard City|
|Unusual Features||Unique Physiology|
|Place of Birth||Seaboard City|
|First Appearance||Last appearance|
|"Legends, Part I"|
|"Legends, Part II"|
Ray Thompson was a young man who presumably worked alongside his heroes, the Justice Guild, in Seaboard City in a universe parallel to that of the Justice League until a nuclear war in 1962 destroyed much of the city and killed the team members. Mutated by the radioactive fallout and given great mental powers, Ray was also driven insane, but was able to recreate Seaboard City and the Justice Guild along with their enemies, the Injustice Guild, as virtual reality constructs. However, he also kept the surviving citizens under his thrall for 40 years, never aging but forced to live in his virtual reality recreation. When Justice League members crossed over into the Justice Guild universe, they discovered the truth and exposed Ray Thompson, masquerading as his unmutated self, as being the controller of this recreation. Thompson then used his powers in an attempt to destroy the Justice League, but his recreated Justice Guild turned against him and overpowered him, causing the virtual reality version of Seaboard City to vanish and releasing the surviving citizens from his control, thereby sending Thompson into a coma.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Reality Alteration: Ray Thompson possessed great mental abilities that enabled him to create virtual reality constructs of people and objects, and could also manipulate the same objects.
- Ray Thompson was most likely named for Roy Thomas, a DC Comics writer who is a fan of Golden Age superhero characters.
- His character was voiced by Neil Patrick Harris.
- 2 Appearances of Ray Thompson (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Ray Thompson (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Ray Thompson (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Ray Thompson (DCAU)
- Ray Thompson at dccomics.com
- Ray Thompson at Wikipedia.org
- Ray Thompson at the DC Animated Universe Wikia
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Justice Society of America member
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.