Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reach is a metahuman woman working for a group of corrupt cops in Gotham City. When Catwoman robs very large amount of dirty money from the dirty cops, and now they want it back, so Reach is sent after her. During their first encounter Catwoman incapacitates her just long enough to make her escape.
Catwoman is arrested by the Gotham City Police Department; but they have no evidence to hold her , so they send in Reach to torture and interrogate her. Reach beats Catwoman brutally, demanding to know where the money is. Eventually, Selina mumbles something from her crumpled position on the floor. Reach leans in close to hear it, knowing that it's hard to talk with broken ribs. Suddenly, Reach lets out a piercing scream as Selina rips her ear off with her teeth. Leaping up, she bashes the dazed meta in the face with her cuffed hands. However, before she can get the upper-hand, Reach uses her powers to choke Catwoman. Before she can completely asphyxiate her, she is cracked hard over the head with Detective Carlos Alvarez' nightstick. Realizing what's going on, Alvarez goes against his instincts, and allows Catwoman to escape, despite his having searched for her for some time.
- Gravity Manipulation: Reach possesses the ability to mentally manipulate gravitons, enabling her to control gravity. She can surround any object or person including herself with gravitons thus increasing or decreasing the Earth's pull of gravity upon it.
- Flight: By decreasing the pull of gravity beneath her, she can fly at any speed or height at which she can still breathe.
- Movement Impairment and Graviton Attraction: By increasing the pull of gravity beneath her opponents, she can pin them to the ground, having made them too heavy to move, or cause sufficient gravitational stress to impair the normal functioning of the human cardiovascular system. She can also cause an inanimate object to radiate enough gravitons to give it its own gravitational field, able to attract nearby matter and energy.
- Graviton Blast and Force Field Generation: By rapidly projecting gravitons in a cohesive beam, she can generate a force blast with a maximum concussive force equivalent to the primary shock wave of an explosion.
- 3 Appearances of Reach II (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Reach II (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Reach II (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Reach II (Prime Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."