Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the 2011 initiative, the New 52, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambig.|
The Reaper is a criminal in Gotham City who was beaten and thrown into Blackgate Penitentiary. When the Crime Syndicate arrived on Earth and killed the heroes, Bane opened up Blackgate so its prisoners would help him take back the city from the Arkham Asylum freaks who broke out earlier.
Reaper participated in relatively minor battles until, in Union Circle, he gets into a major clash with the Asylum inmate Firefly. Reaper almost kills Firefly, but the pyromaniac is saved by fellow lunatic Sumo, who jumps onto Reaper from a nearby building. Reaper's bones are broken, according to Sumo, by the big man's massive weight. 
- Reaper (Judson Caspian) was created by Mike W. Barr and Alan Davis, first appearing in Detective Comics #575. However, in the rebooted Prime Earth continuity his first appearance as part of the DC Universe is in Paul Jenkins and David Finch's New 52 Batman: The Dark Knight series.
- 7 Appearances of Reaper (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Reaper (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Reaper (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Reaper (Prime Earth)
|Batman Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of the Batman, or the Batman Family as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Batman Villains."