"Inferno": From the DC Comics' solicitation:
Appearing in "Inferno"
Synopsis for "Inferno"
From the DC Comics' solicitation:
The mysterious stranger was brought into the hospital with one name on his lips: "Frank Verrano." He has no memory of who he was, where he came from, or how he could possibly be the only survivor of a bombing attack on a cruise liner that killed hundreds of people. But as deep as that mystery runs, a violent attack on the hospital opens a deeper one. How can this man burst into flames…and survive? And why does the man who stands in those flames, the man known as the Inferno, look nothing like the one who stood in his place just seconds before?
- Greg Scott does the art on pages 1-21. Roger Robinson does the pencils and Hilary Barta the inks on page 22.
- The Red Circle was published as four one-shots, each spotlighting on a modernized DC version of a MLJ/Red Circle superhero.
- See Also:
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Circle: Inferno Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Images from Red Circle: Inferno Vol 1 1
Links and References
- No external links.