Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Judgment on Gotham, Part Two: A Soul in Silence": In the second part of the Judgement on Gotham crossover, Red Robin desperately tries to keep civilians safe from the wrath of the Crusader, rescue Mayor Hady from Azrael, and to deal with his own personal strug
- My Mom was a little religious, my Dad not at all. So when she was killed -- and my Dad was left in a coma -- I didn't have a strong foundation of faith to turn to. By the time my father was killed -- then so many of my friends -- all I had left to turn to was anger. It was easier than believing in a God who had let that happen. But anger solved little and when the world was in crisis -- I prayed. I heard only silence. So I confessed my sins... and realized I had none. How could someone who tried so hard to be good -- did so much for so many people -- be asked to endure so much?
- -- Red Robin
Appearing in "Judgment on Gotham, Part Two: A Soul in Silence"
- Gotham City Police Department
- Janet Drake (tombstone)
- Jenny Lane
- Leland McCauley (Mentioned only)
- Mayor Hady
Synopsis for "Judgment on Gotham, Part Two: A Soul in Silence"
In the second part of the Judgement on Gotham crossover, Red Robin desperately tries to keep civilians safe from the wrath of the Crusader, rescue Mayor Hady from Azrael, and to deal with his own personal struggle of faith.
- This issue is reprinted in the Batman: Gotham Shall Be Judged collected edition.
- This is the second issue in the Judgment on Gotham crossover. It's continued from Batman #708 and continues into Gotham City Sirens #22.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Robin Vol 1 22 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Robin series
- Images from Red Robin Vol 1 22
Links and References
- No external links.