- They brought two kids, their children, with them. And those kids died. They died because of me.
- -- Red Robin
Appearing in "The Grail, Part Three of Four"
- Red Robin (Flashback and main story)
- Anarky (Flashback only)
- Jason Todd (Flashback only)
- Justifiers (Flashback only)
- Mr. Davies (Single appearance)
- Russian Prime Minister (Single appearance)
- Washington, D.C. (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "The Grail, Part Three of Four"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- This issue mentions several events in Tim's recent past. He references feeling responsible for the death of Anarky's siblings. He also feels responsible for the deaths caused by Jason Todd's murder spree during Battle for the Cowl. There is a flashback to Final Crisis where Justifiers are forcing Tim to hear the Anti-Life Equation, although it does not make sense that he's wearing the Red Robin costume since Bruce Wayne didn't even disappear until later. Cassie references Tim's origins, where he became a super-hero because "Batman needs a Robin."
- Ra's al Ghul mentions that Grayson has an impostor posing as Bruce, he is referring to Hush.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Robin Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Robin series
- Images from Red Robin Vol 1 3
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (Volume )
Links and References
- No external links.