Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Collision, Part One of Four": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Dr. Mid-Nite's probably going to come find me and beat me up. ... I think I could take him.
- -- Red Robin
Appearing in "Collision, Part One of Four"
- Joan (voice only)
Synopsis for "Collision, Part One of Four"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on February 3, 2010.
- This issue is reprinted in the Red Robin: Collision collected edition.
- Killer Moth mentions being on the run from the Atom, who is torturing people. This is a reference to Ray Palmer's return and the events of Cry for Justice.
- Red Robin is confused with Doctor Mid-Nite because their costumes look similar.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Robin Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Robin series
- Images from Red Robin Vol 1 9
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
Links and References
- No external links.