"Collision, Part One of Four": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Dr. Mid-Nite's probably going to come find me and beat me up. ... I think I could take him.
- -- Red Robin
Appearing in "Collision, Part One of Four"
- Joan (voice only)
Synopsis for "Collision, Part One of Four"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on February 3, 2010.
- This issue is reprinted in the Red Robin: Collision collected edition.
- Killer Moth mentions being on the run from the Atom, who is torturing people. This is a reference to Ray Palmer's return and the events of Cry for Justice.
- Red Robin is confused with Doctor Mid-Nite because their costumes look similar.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Robin Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Robin series
- Images from Red Robin Vol 1 9
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 4)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)
Links and References
- No external links.